Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina) Empty Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina)

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 am

Fred wanted to give Sirina something special, especially when they finally said they loved each other. He took some money out of his account from Gringott's and bought her a ring. Because Sirina was underage he couldn't propose to her yet, and she was still in school. But he definitely wanted to give her something....and he felt bad because they were so secretive, they couldn't openly display affection.

He got them a table and he was dressed in a nice pants, a long sleeve button up shirt and a blazer. In the jacket pocket was the gift he had for her.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina) Empty Re: Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina)

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Sirina entered the resturant, looking very uneasy. She really hated that her and Fred had to sneak around but she was afraid that her father would blow his top. She had been thinking all week long about their situation and she finally decided what the hell! If Fred and her wanted to see each other then it was their choice, and her father would just have to live with it. She decided that since Fred asked her out to dinner that she would tell him that it was time they told their familes that they were dating.

When Sirina spotted Fred waiting for her at the table he picked out for them, she grinned impishly. She was dressed in a black and red spagatti strap dress that came to her knee and black strapped platform sandles. Sirina grinned and walked toward their table with confidence. When got close enough, she stopped and cleared her throat loudly causing Fred to jump. She couldn't hold back a giggle.

Last edited by Sirina Black on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina) Empty Re: Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina)

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:07 pm

He looked up and his eyes widened slightly and his jaw dropped a little. Standing before him was the most stunning woman he'd ever seen. "Wow...you look gorgeous." he said, standing up like a gentleman. He went to her seat and held it out for her to sit. "For you, love." he said smiling as he took his seat again. "What'd you tell your dad about tonight?" he asked curiously. There was one perk about not living at home anymore...he only had to answer to George and George didn't care where he went.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:12 pm

"On thank you kind sir." Sirina teased in a gracious voice. "Just that I was going to Hermione's to study. Plus big bonus, Hermione said she would cover for me. Which brings me to point be, I have something that I need to tell you later on love." Sirina said in a serious voice but still grinned.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 pm

"Oh? Oh, alright...well...I have a surprise for you lkater too so looks like we're both going to wait for later." he said smiling as they looked over what they wanted to eat.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:20 pm

"Oh I love surprizes's." Sirina said with a grin as she grabbed a menu and began to scan it. "Can you tell me what it is?" Sirina teased, her blue eyes twinkling from the glow of the lihgts in the resturant.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:23 pm

He chuckled. He would have loved to just given it to her there, but he couldn't. "Nope...it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?" he said with a wink.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 pm

"Oh phooey! I don't to any thing." Sirina teased as she crossed her arms like a little child scolded and began to pout.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:33 pm

He chuckled. "You're not getting me to tell you...but you look adorable when you pout." he said smiling.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:43 pm

"Well you look sexy when you keep a secret." Sirina said seductively as leaned towards him.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:46 pm

"Well thank you very much." he said, leaning over as well before stealing a kiss.

"Still not telling you." he said chuckling.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Sirina laughed. "Well you know, of course, that I had to try."
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:55 pm

"I know and it was great effort." he complimented as the server came to take their orders.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:58 pm

"That's one of my better qualties." Sirina teased as she ordered a butter beer and Sheppard's Pie.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Fred ordered the same thing and handed back their menus. "So what did you want to tell me?"
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Sirina took a deep breath and reached across the table to place one Fred's hands in her own. "I thought this over long and harder and I have come to dissision." Sirina paused. "I've decided that I don't want to sneak around any more. Fred, I think it's time we told our family's about us.' Sirina said with a grin.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 pm

He listened as he squeezed her hand. "Are you sure? Sirina, I didn't want to seem like I'm putting any pressure on you about telling everyone." he said softly.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:25 pm

"You didn't put any pressure on me Fred, I'm getting tired of sneaking around. I really think our friends and families deserve to know about us. Besides, your mother, already likes me. I think I'll make her even happier knowing that I was the one swept one of her sons of his feet and encourage him to play pranks and the like." Sirina teased.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:27 pm

He smiled at her. "Alright then...and may I remind you my mother likes just about anyone who can put up with her children." he reminded her as their food was brought to them.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:31 pm

"I knew there was a reason I loved your mother so much." Sirina grinned as she dug into her food. After she took a bite, she gave a pleasurable moan.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 pm

He smiled as he ate his own. "Mmmm...great food." he said as he kept eating.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:37 pm

"You're right! This is better then making love." Sirina teased, her eyes sparkling impishly.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:39 pm

He almost choked on his butter beer. "Sirina! I'm insulted by that." he said pouting.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:43 pm

"Aww poor baby! Will it make you feel better if I said that you are 50 times better than this food in front of me?" Sirina asked with an innocent grin.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:46 pm

He nodded. "Yeah." he said still pouting.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next