Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina)

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 pm

"Aww, I'm sorry Fred." Sirina grinned as she leaned across the table and kissed Fred passionately.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Dinner For Two (Fred and Sirina)

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 pm

He returned the kiss smiling as he pulled away. "All better." he said as he kept eating.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:57 pm

"Boys!" Sirina teased as she rolled her eyes.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm

"Girls." he teased back as he quickly finished off his food.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:02 pm

As Sirina was polishing off the rest of her food, she very innocently kicked Fred underneath the table.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:03 pm

"Ow." he winced. "Now I'm not so sure if I wanna give yo that surprise."
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:05 pm

"I'm sorry Fred, that was very unlady like of me." Sirina said on a mock snooty voice.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:06 pm

He laughed. "It's fine...I'm still gonne give you the surprise." he said smiling, though a little nervous.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:08 pm

"I can hardly wait." Sirina said excitedly.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Fred got out of his seat and got down on his knees in front of her. "Before you say anything...I love you Sirina...and I know you're still in school, but considering this is your last year at Hogwartz...I felt now might be a good time for this." he said pulling out a small box from his coat pocket.

"Granted, this isn't exactly a proposal, but..." he started as he opened the box. Inside was a white gold ring. One one side was a lion and the other was a wolf. In the middle was a phoenix holding up a 3 carat ruby. "I got you...a promise ring. And once we tell everyone and you finish school...I can properly propose to you." he said smiling.

"I love Sirina...do you accept this ring?"

[[i know what you wrote was different....but first off...a 13 carat diamond is HUGE! that's like a small potato and it's heavy lol also...diamonds are used for proposals...so I was going to have Fred get her a diamond for the actual proposal....is that okay?]]
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:24 pm

"Oh my Goddess!" Sirina exclaimed. She promply began to burst into tears. Her sobs coming in like quiet hiccups.

"Fred, this is most sweetest thing that any one could do for me. I truly love it sweetheart. I love you for who you are, what you is the most sexyiest, funniest Bad Boy alive. You make me complete. You are my other half. If you were to die tomorrow, I would follow you, because that's how much I love. I would be honoured to wear your promise ring." Sirina said as tears of joy continued to roll down her face.

(That's ok Yuri. I was really tired this moring when I wrote that! Lol Laughing )
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 pm

He set the ring and the ring box on the table as he leaned up and wiped her tears away. He leaned in and kissed her lovingly as he grabbed the ring and slipped it on her finger. "I promise I'll get you a diamond ring when I propose to you." he reassured, kissing her hand.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Sirina kissed him back. "I can wait for as long as it takes baby." Sirina said with a grin as she admired her new ring.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 pm

He smiled. "Good...looks like we both had something good to bring to the dinner table."
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 pm

"I guess we did, huh?" Sirina said with a smirk.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:16 pm

"So...when did you want to break the news to everyone?" he asked as he got up and sat down in his seat again.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:19 pm

"I not really sure. When ever you want is fine by me." Sirina said with a grin as she looked back down at her ring.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:20 pm

He shrugged. "I don't care when...as long as we do it." he said, reaching for her hand across the table.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:24 pm

"That I can agree with. I'm just nervous on how Dad will react. I don't want to be ashamed of me because of what I did." Sirina said with a sigh.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:29 pm

"Ashamed?" he asked confused. "What would he have to be ashamed about?"
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:31 pm

"Well I was sneaking around behind his back. I've always felt I needed his opinion." Sirina said.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

"Oh...I see...well what'll we do if he's not okay with it? My parents will be thrilled. My mother will slap the back of my head for not telling her, but once that's done she'll get over it and be happy again." he said chuckling.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:48 pm

"You know what, I'm over reacting, my dad will be thrilled as well because I'm dating and promised to a Prankster." Sirina said with a grin. "Now that is over with, Fred, take me to bed or loose me forever."
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasely Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:46 pm

He smiled in relief at that. "Good." he said smiling and then she made that request.

"Ah yes...come on...I sent George home for the night to the Burrow....so the room above the shop is ours for the night." he said smiling as he paid for their meal and got up to take her hand.
Fred Weasely
Fred Weasely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:20 pm

"Mmm. now that's an offer I can't refuse." Sirina impishly grinned.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next