Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revealing Feelings( Sirius and Aurora)

2 posters

Go down

Revealing Feelings( Sirius and Aurora) Empty Revealing Feelings( Sirius and Aurora)

Post  Aurora Reddragon Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:54 am

Aurora Dawn Reddragon entered the Three Broom Sticks with a sigh. This war was hard and it was taking it's toll on the honey blond woman making her towards an empty table. The former Ravenclaw felt like the whole world was going to pass her by. She met her soul mate in the form of a Maurader, Sirius Black. She promised herself she wouldn't end up like Tonks and Lupin.

She was startled out of her thoughts when she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She turned gazed into blue/grey eyes that sparkled with mischief as they met her bright emerld green ones.

"Hey." Aurora said with a grin
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Revealing Feelings( Sirius and Aurora) Empty Re: Revealing Feelings( Sirius and Aurora)

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 pm

"Hey." Sirius dropped into a seat across from her. "Long day?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Revealing Feelings( Sirius and Aurora) Empty Re: Revealing Feelings( Sirius and Aurora)

Post  Aurora Reddragon Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:23 pm

"You can say that. It's this dam war that's got me working double shifts and goign on under cover op's just to get the information we need to help Harry." Aurora sighed amd laid her head on the table. "Sirius, how do you do this? How can you face this war head on day after day with out going insane?" Aurora asked.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 pm

"Because if I don't, I lose my Godson, quite possibly my daughter, my best friend and then nothing else will matter to me anymore." Sirius replied matter-of-factly. "I lost my very best friend, his wife who could have been my sister, I loved her that much and my heart, in the first war. I refuse to lose anyone else that close to me again."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Aurora stared at Sirius for those few shorty minutes, just listening to him talk. "Wow. That was so sweet and so poetic. You know something Sirius, Harry and Sirina are lucky to have you. The Order's lucky to have you, and I'm glad I got you to watch my back." Aurora said with a grin as she reached across the table and took Sirius's hand in her own and gave it a gentle squeeze.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Sirius shook his head. "It's not, it's my life. I had the perfect one going for me the first war, I wasn't careful enough and I lost everything. My best friend, his wife, my Godson, Remus, my daughter, my fiance..." His expression darkened painfully. "I managed to get Sirina, Harry and Remus back. I won't lose them again."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 pm

"And you won't Sirius, you won't." Aurora said passionately.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 pm

"I know, it's what keeps me sane. I have some things...worth fighting for." Sirius agreed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 pm

"Like Sirina and Harry." Aurora nodded.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:39 pm

"And Remus, though he'd smack me if he heard me say it. He's my best mate now, the last of a life I thought I'd lost." Sirius nodded. "But it is mostly for Sirina and Harry."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 pm

"You make an amazing father Sirius. I've seen how you handle Sirius and Harry. those kids look up to you." Aurora gave him an impish grin.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:49 pm

"Thank you. Sometimes I wonder if my own recklessness is a bad influence, but then they're both born to be rambunctious. I am what they need me to be." Sirius said. "Nothing more, nothing less."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:09 am

"I've seen the pranks that Sirina as pulled," Aurora stopped and had to laugh. "I think she inheritaded one of your better qualites. Because she certainly didn't inherit your good looks." Aurora tease, her green eyes sparkling.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 am

Sirius shook his head. "You obviously didn't know me Pre-Azkaban." He chuckled.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:30 am

"Nope sorry. I only saw the Azkaban photo's." Aurora said with a grin. "But if I saw pictures of you before you went to prision, you would still be just as ugly." Aurora teased her green twikling mischieveiously. She loved bantering with Sirius because he gave just as good as her got.

Last edited by Aurora Reddragon on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 pm

"Well, at least I'm not as dim as my hair color." Sirius shrugged nonchalantly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 pm

"Oi, lay off the hair." Aurora exclaimed. "Why do you always bring up the hair jokes when you know I'm winning?" Aurora mocked whined, her green eyes dancing into the light of the tavern.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:32 am

"Because you're blonde and it's your curse to bear." Sirius shrugged.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:41 pm

"Well I wouldn talk Mr. Azkaban hair." Aurora said impishly. But soon regreted as she looked at Sirius as he stood and had an mischieveious look in his eye. Aurora jumped out of her chair with a laugh and bolted for the door. Just as she made it out side, she felt Sirius wrap his arms around her waist and began to tickle her.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Sirius released her and sighed. "Aurora, maybe in another lifetime, I could give you what you're looking for, but I can't in this one. I'm too old for you. My life centers Harry and Sirina. And the fact is, I gave my heart away a long time ago. And I never took it back. There's a guy out there for you, but it's not me. I'm sorry."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Arora sighed. In her heart she knew he was right. But still hurt a little. But she was resillient and would bounce back. "Your right Sirius. I guess my heart hoped...I really didn't want to see you alone any more. But you are right. Why don't we just leave this as best friends?" Sirina asked with a small grin as she stuck out her hand.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 am

"Friends." He nodded his agreement and shook her hand.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:18 am

"Now as your friend Sirius I must tell you that you are still ugly as the day you went into Azkaban." Aurora teased with an impish grin.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Sirius smirked. "You only wish I was."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Reddragon Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:19 pm

"Sirius, why would you think so little of me to say that?" Aurora teased with an impsih grin and hand playfully over her innocent heart.
Aurora Reddragon
Aurora Reddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down