Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone) Empty Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone)

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Remus Lupin took a seat at one of the tables in the Leaky Cauldron. Opening his shopping bag to check the ingredients he'd bought the apothecary for his wolfsbane potion. "I think I have everything." He said to his best friend, Sirius Black.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone) Empty Re: Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone)

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:52 pm

"Good." Sirius signalled to Tom the bartender, under the guise of a muggle man after taking a polyjuice potion earlier; he was still a wanted man after all. "Then I don't know about you, Moony, but I could use a shot of firewhisky."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone) Empty Re: Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone)

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:17 pm

"Well there are my two favorite people in the whole wide world." Sirina Hera Black said with a huge innocent grin as she walked into the Leaky Cauldron towards her godfather and and father. Sirina wore: a red and black skull tank-top, black leather hippster pants, black lace up hooker boots and a long black leather duster. She walked over to the table and plunked herself down beside her father. Sirius was the only one beside Remus to see through his daughter's innocent facaded.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 pm

"Uh huh," Sirius raised his eyebrows curiously. "And just what have you been up to?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:41 pm

"Moi?!" Sirina asked with mocked innocence. "I haven't been up to anything, oh father-mine." Sirina said with grin then waited a beat before answering. "Execpt, if you see a very angry Lucius Malfoy stomping in here with even angirer Draco Malfoy following behind him, then you two didn't see me. Draco's a little perterbed about the prank I just pulled."
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Remus shook his head. "Should have known. I'm not sure who's worse, Harry who seems to attract trouble, or Sirina who openly looks for it."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:46 pm

"Well someone as to live up to their family name Uncle Moony." Sirina said with a grin. "And that's why you love me so much." Sirina added, batting her eyelashs innocently at her godfather.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Remus chuckled. "You've still got a ways to go before you reach Marauder's standards. You've just about draw even with the Weasley twins. But no one's yet reached Padfoot and Prong's level."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:57 pm

"Or yours?" Sirinsa asked with a grin.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:15 pm

"I was the good boy, prefect, remember?" Remus reminded her with a laugh.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:18 pm

"Good boy my arse." Sirius rolled his eyes.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:05 pm

"Exactly what I was going to say Dad." Sirina said with an impish grin. "When have you been a 'Good Boy' Uncle Moony?"
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 pm

"Well compared to your father and James, I was the Good Boy." Remus chuckled.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Sirina burst out laughing. "Yea, and I'm a monkey's uncle, Uncle Moony!" Sirina said between gasps before clasping with laughter again.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:03 pm

"What, I was never in their league." Remus laughed, gesturing at Sirius.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:06 pm

"Oh yes you were Uncle moony. Who was the one in sixth year that turned Lucius Malfoy's hair pink, humm?" Sirina asked laughing with pure mirth.

Last edited by Sirina Black on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Remus grinned. "I never said I was innocent."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm

"Yes you have , repeatedly." Sirina teased.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:16 pm

"Nah he hasn't." Sirius laughed. "There's a difference between good and innocent."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:18 pm

"Oh, you mean like your kind of innocent Dad?" Sirina asked her father with an impish grin.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Sirius chuckled. "I've never been innocent."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:25 pm

"True, but you never been a 'Good Boy' either Dad." Sirina teased.

Last edited by Sirina Black on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Tonks was hanging out around Diagon Alley and she decided to pop into the LEaky Cauldron for a Butter Beer. Once inside she spotted some familiar faces. She sped over to them, her hair bright purple today.

"Hey all." she greeted brightly as she sat with them and ordered herself a butter beer.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Remus was the first to greet her. "Hello Tonks, having a good day?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 pm

She smiled at Remus. "I am...the day's nice, my hair is purple, it's good." she said smiling as she received her butter beer. She muttered a thank you before taking a sip.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next