Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone)

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:03 pm

"That's good news. You out for leisure or ministry work?" He asked casually, making idle chit chat.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grabbing a Drink (Remus/Sirius/anyone)

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:10 pm

"Leisure today...I actually have some time off so I wanted to enjoy myself." she said smiling.

"What brings you to Diagon Alley today?"
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:18 pm

"Potions supplies." Remus shrugged, feeling slightly uncomfortable.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 pm

"Potions? Oh...I see." she said, the thought clicking and then deciding to drop the topic.

"so you all causing minimal trouble around here?" she teased with a wink.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 pm

"At the moment, Sirina's the one causing trouble, but then, when isn't she?" Remus chuckled, relieved the spotlight was off his furry little problem.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 pm

She laughed. "Hey, girls just wanna have fun, right?" she said smiling at Sirina.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

"Right and when Sirina gets in trouble with the ministry, I'm sure you'll be saying the same thing." Sirius laughed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 pm

"Most likely...just because I work for the ministry doesn't mean I'm a total angel." she pointed out.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:52 am

"I'm glad to see at least someone agrees with me." Sirina said with a grin and gave Tonks a h-five. "Rufus Scridgemore is going to get his knickers in a bunch when this surpreme prankster, will be attending her last year of Hogwarts and will be graduating. The I'm off to Auror training with Uncle Mad Eye. Between Tonks and me, Rufus won't know what hit him." Sirina said with mischieveious grin as she gave Tonks a wink.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:44 am

Tonks just laughed and high-fived Sirina. "You and me would make an awesome team."
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:09 am

"I can see it now: 'The Black Cousin Aruor Pranksters!' How does that sound?" Sirina asked dramatically with an impish grin.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 am

"I like it but it might take too long for someone to say." she said tapping her chin thoughtfully.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:19 am

"Well then what can we call our selves cousin-mine?" Sirina sighed dramatically but her blue sparkled with mischief just like her father's always did.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 am

"We'll only need three words...The Infamous Black Cousins! It's short, sweet, to the point, and everyone will know who we are." she said grinning.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am

"We'll be just as great as: the Maruders and the Weaslety Twins combined." Sirina said with huge grin as she thought about the pranks that she and Dorie could do. "Fred Weasley, eat you heart out!" Sirina stated impishly.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 am

Tonks arched her eyebrow at the mention of Fred Weasely. "Mhm....but see we're better because we're women...and while the Marauders were animagi...well they never had me." she said laughing.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 am

"Very True, nor did they have the cream of the crop; little old me!" Sirina said as she laughed right along with Dorie.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:38 am

She laughed as she drank some more of her butter beer.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:43 am

"So how's work? Did Kingsley steal your broom again?" Sirina teased her big cousin.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 am

She rolled her eyes. "No not this time. Work is fine...a little slow lately, but overall fine. Being an auror is never really boring so that's good." she said smiling.

"You must be excited though...seventh year of Hogwartz!"
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:07 pm

"Oh yes I am! There's Quidditch and of course Transfiguration. Where this year will be learing to become animagus's. reform it."The first part of the semeaster we learn theory then secod part of the semeaster we actually get to preform it." Sirina grinned as she practically bounced in her seat, much the amusment of Sirius and Remus.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 pm

She smiled. "Great! What position are you trying out for in Quidditch?" she asked smiling.

"And hopefully you'll transform into something much cuter than your dad." she said laughing.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:30 pm

"I was already on the team, I'm chaser." Sirina said proudly as she comically puffed out her chest. "I'm always cuter then my father, you know this Tonks." Sirina grinned.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 pm

"Awesome! But I know you still need to try out. I heard since Harry made captain, everyone still has to try out. But I'm sure you'll do great." she reassured.

"I know...but just making sure."
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:36 pm

"Poor Harry! I felt sorry for him last year, he was just made captian and we were having try outs, and nobody would shut up so Harry could talk, so Ginny who was standing beside Harry yells, and everyone quieted up. YOu could hear a pin drop." Sirina grinned.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next