Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

+6
Ginny Weasley
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Sirina Black
Voldemort
Albus Dumbledore
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Classic Peeves xD oh and btw should we contiune the rp without Christal? lol
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 pm

I love him giving Umbridge hell for Fred and George lol

and yeah we can, she's gone to bed lol
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Oh that was classic lol.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Okay, my thoughts on the latest movie...well the movie was okay...kinda sucked especially the ending

In my opinion it's a bit too rushed...here's what I don't like XD

1) We never really gotten much out of Voldemort's part. So yeah they had the time when Dumbledore visited him in the orphanage and when Voldemort was asking about horcruxes...but that wasn't enough.

2) The chick at the train station? What the hell? That never happen xD Where were the Dursleys?! Wasn't Dumbledore supposed to fetch for him there? Or am I mistaken? (I didn't read the book again since the movie got out so excuse me for this error XD)

3) Wasn't there supposed to be a war up in the tower before Dumbledore was killed? 'Cause it wasn't there either...

4) I hated how the movie ended...there should have been the funeral like the book. Dumbledore deserved FAR more than just candles...

5) The Half Blood Prince is kinda of forgotten about...and there should be a bit more to the mystery...I believe the book Harry had got stolen or something...

Besides these stuff...Draco did amazingly well! I could tell that he was so torn between right and wrong because he didn't want to kill Dumbledore...perfect display of emotions.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3