Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream) - Page 9 Empty Re: What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

Post  Ron Weasley Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Ron began to choke on his toast. "I'm WHAT?!" He turned to Sirina. "What did you say?"
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream) - Page 9 Empty Re: What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

Post  Harry Potter Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:26 pm

"She's thinks you like Blokes." Harry clarified taking a nonchalant bite of his toast.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Sirina looked over at Harry and gave a teasing wink to play along. "It's ok Ron. You know as your friends we understand. Your just flamboyant with your sexuallity. I mean who cares that you're always staring at Malfoy and probably want to get him alone in some deserted corridor, certianly not me." Sirina said in a mock serious tone but her eyes twinkled impishly. Sirius was going to be so proud of her when she told him this.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Harry shuddered in disgust. "Now that's just gross."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Sirina looked at Harry and shrugged sympathically. "It was the first thing that came to mind. I could've said Filch or worse Snape." Sirina stopped at harry. Then they shuddered in unison.

Last edited by Sirina Black on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:51 pm

"Ewwww!" Hermione giggled.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 am

"My Gods, Harry! Hermione laughed, actually laughed" Sirina mocked gasped.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:47 pm

"Shut up." Hermione said playfully pushing Sirina.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 am

"Oi! No need to be so pushy." Sirina teased.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Hermione smirked as she ate her toast.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 am

"Wow, Mia! Your becming more of a prankster every day." Sirina grinned.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 am

"She does spend most of her time with Ron and Me, it had to rub off on her sometime." Harry said.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 am

Oi, Harry! What am I, chopped liver?" Sirina asked with a grin as she playfully slapped Harry on the arm.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 am

Harry shrugged. "Ron and I get into more trouble than you and the twins put together." He laughed. "We nearly wind up dying half the time."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 am

Sirna sat there and thought a moment. "I suppose your right, my dear Harry." Sirina said in a mock snooty voice and gave a dramtic bow.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:30 pm

"Yeah it does help hanging out with those two. Oh and you and the twins as well Rina."
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:00 pm

"Nice save Mione. And you just earned yourself so brownie points too." Sirina teased.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 am

"Oh I know I did." Hermione chuckled.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:55 am

"I always knew that your smart mind would be your achievement." Sirina said with a grin.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 pm

"Why thank you." Hermione giggled.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:55 pm

"Your most welcome my gracious lady." Sirina said as she gave Hermione a teasing regal bow.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

"I feel special."
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirina Black Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:27 am

"You are special Mia. You're special to us because we we couldn't do this with out you." Sirina said with a grin.
Sirina Black
Sirina Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 pm

"Yeah I know."
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 pm

"I think I might be dead a few times if it weren't for you, Hermione." Harry told her with a reckless grin.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next