Harry Potter and the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream) - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Harry shrugged, unconvinced but hungry now that he thought about it. "All right, perhaps Hermione's up and about now too."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream) - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Up with That? (Ron talks to Harry about his dream)

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Meanwhile downstairs in the common room, Hermione was waiting for her two best friends.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:14 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure." Ron nodded. "Let's go then!"

Few minutes later, Rom was all dressed and ready to go. He raced down the staircase and reached to the bottom. Once he got there, he froze at the sight of Hermione. "Oh....morning Hermione!"
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Harry yawned and nodded to Hermione in greeting. "Morning Hermione."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 pm

"...What was all the commotion up there?" She asked.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:24 pm

"Huh?" Ron began. "Oh..." Then he remembered that he was yelling earlier on. "Oh...that was... nothing at all! Right Harry?"
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:25 pm

"Ron's learned how to float." Harry said as though it were an every day occurence.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:27 pm

"What the..." Hermione said in confusion, looking at Ron and then Harry.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:31 pm

"Whoa, if she doesn't know, then you've sprouting some new powers." Harry said to Ron in bewilderment.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:33 pm

"Harry, I don't know everything." Hermione said.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:35 pm

"Well you know loads." Harry reminded her. "I'd be dead a fair few times by now if it weren't for your cleverness."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Hermione smiled. "Yeah, I know. You're just lucky that you met me." She said as she made her way over to Harry.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Harry laughed. "I'll say, or I might not be here."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 pm

"That would be interesting, oh how would I cope without the famous Harry Potter?" Hermione over dramactically swooned before leaning into Harry's arm.

(Haha might get Ron jealous xD)
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Harry laughed and supported Hermione by putting a friendly arm around her. "Your mortality rate would be higher." He joked. "I tend to put you in life or death situations."

(poor Ron lol)
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:47 pm

"I really don't care, I've loved the adventures we've been on together." Hermione said, playfully leaning into Harry's chest.

(lol)
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:50 pm

He felt a little irritiated to see her leaning on Harry chest.

"Guys! Someone is hungry here.." Ron said as he gave a little glare to Harry.

(lol poor Ron indeed xD)
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:53 pm

"Right, have you eaten yet, Hermione?" Harry smiled down at her, completely oblivious to what was going on.

(haha Harry's completely clueless)
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:54 pm

"No, I haven't." Hermione replied smiling up at him.

(Lol this is hilarious xD)
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:57 pm

"Ron and I were going to the Great Hall to eat, want to join us?" Harry asked, unaware of the death glares Ron was giving him.

(haha yeah it is)
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:03 pm

"I would love to." She replied smiling.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:05 pm

"Brilliant." Harry said. "Let's go then."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:06 pm

"Lets go." Hermione said cheerfully.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 pm

"Come on then Ron." Harry didn't wait for a response, but led the way out of the portrait hole.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Hermione giggled and followed Harry, with Ron right behind her.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next